Moving objects from one place to another without using physical contact. The re-shaping of objects using the mind's energies, such as bending a spoon, or key, by just holding it and focusing.
Telekinesis is created by higher levels of consciousness. It can not be created by 'wishing it' to happen on the physical level. The energy to move or bend an object is created by a person's thoughts created by their subconscious mind.
Your energy levels must be very high. The desire to move or break or bend an object must exist in a level of though we do not as yet have control over with the 10% of the brain human's presently use.
Primitive man used telekinesis instinctively as a form of survival. Today we do not remember how to access that part of our brain.
There are teachers who can help develop this skill to some degree, but I do not know of any teacher who can help you develop telekinesis so that you can use it 'at will' in our present third dimensional reality.
Teenagers are most wanting to develop telekinesis and other higher skills such as telepathy, as they know they will use them in their lifetime. On an intuitive level they know we are shifting reality soon where this ability and others will be open to humans once again.
Many of the 'star children' --those who remember that they are connected to other worlds and realities--will try to tap into their higher gifts. 'Patience' is the name of the game. As the planet is shifting now into 4th dimensional frequency you will soon get to use these powers and be able to control them.
For those who write to me and ask me to teach telekinesis, it is not possible to do this by email. I am sorry that I can not be of help developing it. Personally I have only random telekinetic experiences-- more with breaking objects, like pencils, than bending them. I have tried seeing an object as the components of thousands of molecules, then re-arranging them, but it doesn't work that way as I am still thinking with my physical mind. I know I have high energy and can control many things in my environment. The ability to work with electro-magnetic energies--altering anything electrical is not that hard for me on the conscious level. I just raise my frequency and make the adjustment. If this causes something telekinetic to occur, it is quite by accident not my conscious mind creating the reality.
If you are going to sit and stare at an object and 'will it' to move, bend, or break--it probably won't! If you can learn to tap into your higher levels of consciousness. become 'one' with the object--as all things are connected in the universe--then see the object bend or move--you might be have some degree of success. This takes a trained, focused mind, which usually comes from years of meditation. It is done with your mind relaxed, raising your energy levels, then making the changes.
I have met only two natural telepaths who could do this at will. They no longer are on the Earth plane as that was 30 years ago when I went in search of telekinesis, as a Graduate Student in Psychology. I tried so hard to move a piece of paper! No way! I quickly learned that not all things are for all people and went on to develop other psychic gifts that flow easily for me, such as communicating with spirits on the other side, time traveling, and remote viewing.
If you seek the gift of telekinesis, you most likely have other gifts. Develop them as well. You might suddenly find yourself telepathic in the future when you least expect it! Good luck!
An Article By Deja Allison
Everyone has the potential to be able to be telekinetic. There are different things that can have a sort of psychotropic affect on the brain. Meaning, affecting the mental activity, behavior perception. Even stress and abuse can cause one to cultivate certain psychokinetic abilities. I am referring here to the actual ability, not certain mental illness that can mimic telepathy and such. Sometimes, "hearing voices", or "visions" can be the result of very serious emotional, mental illness or organic disturbances. I'm not a medical doctor. If you think you are having any problems with anything of that nature, please see your doctor.
The brain is the hardware that is utilized by the Mind. Our brain is capable of generating a neural network that when "pushed" can actual step up an energy ready to be utilized beyond our 5 senses. Neurons do communicate with each other. There is all sorts of low level subatomic and atomic dialogue going on all the time. Even at a cellular level there is communication going on. I remember years ago, I saw a documentary on, Cellular Communication. In essence, what was done is a the scientist scraped some cells from the inside of several participants mouths and placed them in a petre dish. They connected those cells to a lie-detector type looking device. They took the subjects into another room several feet away from "their" cells..
As the participants were introduced to different stimuli, naturally their bodies would react. What was amazing---so did their cells in the other room!! To further their experiment, they had the participants walk further and further from their cells in the lab---still when stimuli was introduced, those cells in the other room would respond. Next, they detached the electronic equipment to their amazement the cells in the other room still responded!! Finally, they let the subjects walk out of the building on to the street, as the they came in contact with other people or other stimulus, those cells continued to respond.
Not all mind you, but one subject was 5 miles from "her' cells in the lab when she crossed the street, she was almost hit by a car pulling out. Her cells back at the lab responded!! I find that incredible!! We are missing so much in our physical, linear confinement! Psychokinetic ability is no different.
Telekenetic Energy is Natural
Consciousness always is in the of on/off phasing, blinking off and on, as it where. Off/On phasing phenomenon is photon related manifestation of energy and light. The energy we are dealing with here is tiny pockets or "quanta" of energies. The ability to bend spoons, levitate is happening at the other levels being only manifested as a physical event upon the space/time shell frame which we interpret as our reality. There is also a good deal of illusion as well. One must be able to discern the reality of both. Sometimes, there is a vast difference in what we THINK we see vs what IS actually happening.
What Not To Do
Before you get started trying to bend the spoons and forks, let me give you some tips on why it may not work or hasn't been working.
1. The reasons why someone has difficulty cultivating their telekinetic skills is usually one of several things. Some human emotions like stress can impede the process, though, once in awhile a stressful situation can actually increase someone's ability to achieve what appears as superhuman traits. I'm sure you've heard of the situations where all of a sudden something happens and someone can lift a ton of off someone. Yes, that has to do with adrenaline but there is also a dynamics of "quanta" going on there. In the moment of "have to" they released their natural ability to, seemingly, defy science. They didn't think about it, they just did it. No thinking, no preconceived judgments. Don't think about it so much---just practice without preconceiving.
2. Usually, though, if there isn't any real danger or need, the human emotions inhibit the path that the brain requires to create the neural network it needs to create this atmosphere. The more negative emotions, like guilt, fear, non trusting, judgmental attitudes and suspicion are enough to inhibit that natural flow that is required. One must believe it is possible. How else can we expect to manifest anything if we can't believe it's possible? You can't.
3. Don't obsess on it---relax!! Enjoy, cultivating another skill. It's not race, or a test. It's not about worth or worthy. So many spiritually based philosophies are based on reward. Spiritual awareness and evolution are not "prizes" you win. Opening up to higher levels of spiritual awareness is a growth process of evolving ones consciousness. Telekinetics is just one more skill with the ability of possible manifestation.
4. Don't carry preconceived ideas as to the outcome. Experience it, naturally. Don't script it. Don't tell yourself how it should go or that you have to be at a certain point at a certain time---all that impedes the energy. When you do that you are so busy thinking that the correct atmosphere or pathway can not be presented. Will and Reason are not juxtaposed to telekinetic ability.
5. Don't get frustrated and angry at yourself. Again, relax, Have fun with it.
6. Don't be self-conscious. Yes, many times people feel foolish or self conscious. Don't. If you can't do it right away it says nothing about who you are. It simply just says the spoon or fork isn't bending, yet---that's all.
What Can You Do
1. What we do is have an accepting attitude. Believe it can happen. Everyone I ever taught this technique to and who was successful in bending a fork or spoon, had a POSITIVE attitude about it. They may not have believed they could do it but they did believe it was possible. That's a start for the proper frame of mind. Next, believe YOU can!!
2. Focus your attention. So many people say they are concentrating but in fact their minds are scattered and they aren't really into it at all. Be there. Learn to do only one thing at a time. This is difficult in the contexts of our society's established standards. There seems to be a badge of honor attached to being able to do 50 things at once. We somehow seem to derive worth from this. Well, it's unhealthy. It's what contributes to stress, anxiety, elevated blood pressure and even depression and a host of other "dis-eases". Don't get caught up in all that. It's not about how much you can do but how well you do. It's about quality not quantity. It's a fact that the brain can really only think of one think at a time. Work with the natural process of your brain. There is an inner dialogue going on that can be distracting and scattering the energy. There are many techniques that will teach you the discipline that is required for stilling the Mind and to help you learn what true concentration really is. I recommend meditation, or Qigong, Yoga, Tai Chi or any one of the contemplative arts as a viable form to enhance self discipline and awareness.
3. The Art of Stillness. Practice being still. Yes, actually, being still without thinking anything. Try it. All the masters have acquired this skill. They can actually, sit still and think of no-thing. This is why they are able to do the "mystical" manifestations that we see. Opening a lock with the wave of a hand, or seemingly walk about without being noticed. They know how not to cause ripples in the Universal Energy. They have mastered the Self. They truly can focus on one thing and only one thing at a time. The longer you can sit still and still your mind, the more available energy you have. It is in that discipline that teaches, patience, acceptance and unconditional being. This is a skill that will enhance every aspect of your life. It's a great way to enhance one's healing techniques as well.
4. Learn to "Let Go". As soon as something, whether it's an old bias, an old emotion, blouse, anything---let go of it. Resolve things in your life as quickly as possible. It will unclutter your mind and your emotions will flow more evenly and smoothly. By learning to, "let go", we also learn to let go of preconceived out come, that is how we "think" it will turn out. If you can't let go then you are still trying to control it. If you are still trying to control things then you close off many pathways of personal and spiritual growth. Let things happen when appropriate to do so.
5. Remember the 'Law of Coalesce'? When you think on something it will attract like thoughts. 20 seconds of one pure thought attracts an equal amount of pure energy of the same resonance and quality. Each 20 mark increases a multiplies the energy. Can you imagine what you could manifest just by 2 minutes of pure unadulterated thought!!? This equation works equally for both types of thoughts---be the positive or negative in origin. Be mindful of what you think on or about. Every action you take was proceeded by a thought. What was the quality of yours?
Those were some of the techniques that will help you open up to all your abilities. They are healthy guide lines for life whether you are bending spoons or not.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPOON ~~FORK ~~KEY BENDING
1. Find utensil of choice.
2. Hold utensil in your hand / hands--however you are comfortable.
3. Sit quietly--breathe comfortably--relax.
4. Empty mind of all extra chattering and thoughts. Remember stay focused.
5. With eyes closed--slowly rub your fingers tips over the surface of the object.
6. Feel--don't think about it--feel what the surface feels like. Get into the flow
of molecules, atoms, energy.
7. This may take a few attempts. You will begin to actual "feel" the energy.
8. At that very moment when you feel it--you and the object as a blend of
energy--just bend it! If you've done it correctly--it will bend!!!
9. Remember NEVER apply force! You aren't there to physically force it to
bend. That's not point of the exercise.
Exercises to Help You Develop Your Abilities
The Compass Exercise
The compass exercise is something I still play around with every now and again. It is one of the easiest "tools" I know of that is accessible to just about anyone, and the are relatively inexpensive. Why a compass? Because the needle of the compass kind of floats and offers the least amount of surface friction and resistance.
1. Place the compass flatly on a stable surface. It doesn't matter what direction the needle is pointing in---I had someone ask me that once. This is an exercise about clockwise, hopefully. Though, there were those times I do get it moving counter clock wise. I'm not sure why that is really. It happened in the lab when I was involved in erasing static or "white" noise off of cassette tapes. That was part of an experiment--we had to extend the tones or beats on a tape. Lets say in a normal range there may be 10 signals in a 10 second span, my job, as well as the others who were participating, was to extend the signals so that there were more in that same span. It worked---but every once in awhile I seemed to shorten them instead---but that's a whole other story. Just remember to try for clockwise direction of the needle.
2. This method is the HAND method. Place one or both hands about 1 inch or 2 inches above the compass. Close your eyes, but if you close your eyes you'll need a spotter to watch the needle for you.
I suppose you could video yourself and check the tape later. Electronic gadgets! I love'em! Next, DON"T THINK anything! Just relax holding your hand above the compass an have a knowing resolve of what you are there to do--- then just allow the neural network in your brain to do what it knows how to do. Be mindful, however, of why you are there doing what you are doing---just don't think about it, that's all. You are not suppose to be engaging the cognitive part of your brain. You may or may not feel the energy surge through your arms and fingers. I usually do. Sometimes, my hair statics out and I look like I've been frightened or about to be hit by lightning. If that isn't a sight!! That's all there is to this exercise. Simple, easy and to the point. Your goal and only goal at this juncture is to get the needle to move.
A word of CAUTION. Don't use an expensive compass, as usually this exercise winds up ruining it to work as an actual compass again. This energy will alter certain structures.
Cork and Water Exercise
1. Here is another easy exercise for honing your psychkinetic skills. This method is very simple to put together. Water? Yes, remember? Less surface friction and offers less resistance. If you are going to be able to utilize telekinetic energy, at all, then this is the probably one of the most easy. Basically, all you need is a bowl of water, a cork, and a small paper clip. You can either glue the paper clip to the top of the cork, if you like, as all you are trying to do is add a little weight to cork so the cork doesn't float around on its own by room current or room air flow. The other method is to make a groove in the top of the cork. Uncoil the paper clip and let it rest in the groove. Either way, both work just fine.
2. Again, as in the compass method, place your hands about 1 or 2 inches above the cork. Release all preconceived ideas as to what should be happening next. Just let the energy flow. Feel it move through your arms and out through your finger tips. In a really good session you can have that cork sailing all over the bowl.
3. Try to remember that this "happening" happens in between the off/on phases of consciousness. I don't mean unconsciousness like passed out or fainting---that's something else. I mean here aware and not aware phases of reality consciousness. I remember when I first was trying this technique when I started out years ago. I tried, and tried (I was still Willing and Thinking reality in those days) but that cork didn't budge. When all of a sudden the phone rangÉ in that split second of me NOT THINKING the cork flew over to the side of the blow!
Why Can't I get Things To Slide or Lift?
Remember, there are laws governing these principles. We may not understand or even be cognizant of them, but they are there and they do work!!
One of the reasons it is so difficult to get things to lift or slide has to do with friction, resistance, etc. Okay, consider this. You are trying to get a bowl to slide across the counter.. Ask yourself about the dynamics involved here. Do you realize just how much energy it takes to perform that event?
A lot!! It's harder than bending a spoon or fork! Why? Because you are deal with things like horizontal distances between the objects center of mass, the point of contact to the surfaces. Friction, remember? It's actually, easier to levitate (lift it) it that drag it. Remember, that you want to start with easier things first, then if you find you have an ability---graduate to other things. I'd love to be able to do what Matilda could do Anyone, see that movie? She had everything dancing about in the room!
Just remember---it IS possible!
For more articles and information like this, please visit